Monday, July 19, 2010

Cheesy Chili Bake

Well I haven't featured a recipe lately so here you go! I've made this recipe a couple of times and its SUPER easy. Check it out!

Here are the ingredients you'll need
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1 c. onion, chopped
  • 1 1/4 oz. pkg. chili seasoning mix
  • 14 1/2 oz. can Rotel
  • 15 oz. can corn, drained
  • 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
  • tortilla chips, crushed
  • shredded cheese
  • optional garnish: sour cream
Brown the beef and onion; drain. Add the chili seasoning, Rotel, corn, beans, and any other additions you may like. Heat until bubbly and warmed through, stirring occasionally. Spoon into a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Top with crushed chips and cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes. Garnish with sour cream if you wish.



2 comments:

  1. That sounds good! I think Emily would eat it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try this on your father. He will appreciate a new idea, since it seems I recycle menus/dishes quite often.

    ReplyDelete