Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CAMPING?!?!

Yes you read the title right....CAMPING....

One of Eric's work friends invited us camping this weekend.....we were originally going to go to an Omaha Royals baseball game with friends from church but to many people were going out of town so it got canceled

When my brother called yesterday I mentioned our plans and his response....."you're not really a camping kind of girl".....my response...."I know"

So wish us luck and I'm sure we will have stories and pictures to come.......AHH!! I haven't been camping since I was in grade school when we had Daddy Camp Trips with Dad, Brent and Me.....at least I've been, one of the other couples that's going his wife has NEVER been camping. Should be an interesting weekend....I better go get some OFF WOODS Insect Repellent. Yikes.

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to take the poker chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill I'm sorry I gave our tent to the church bazarre. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get the ole tent aired out tomorrow. do you need the camp stove, air mattresses,...? Sounds like fun! Christy

    ReplyDelete