Monday, June 28, 2010

I got Tagged....

Well I'm not usually one for chain STUFF.....BUT I'll give it a try today!

1. What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?

PIZZA!!! No its not takeout.....I make my healthy homemade pizza made with part whole-wheat flour.....you can't even tell the difference....pepperoni is our flavor of choice


2. What do you want to be when you grow up?


Teacher.....I would seriously bargain with my classmates to take there workbooks home at the end of the school year to play teacher with all summer long.....I would get SO frustrated with my brother (my lone pupil) because he wasn't mastering my spelling tests (I mean he was only 2 years younger than me) I'm telling you that's why my brother is such a SMARTY PANTS!

3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?

Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninkger BUT I should probably should be reading some management book about how to manage tattle tales (seriuosly sometimes I think I'm playing referee at work between siblings)

4. How do you relax?

Running! YES I know CRAZY! I ran at 6 this morning and it was AWESOME! I don't know why I don't do it everyday.

Read! It's an escape.....

5. What color are the interior walls of your home?

I would like to plead that we haven't lived here for THAT long.....but right now all but one room is the tan that was on the wall when we bought it.....I am trying to figure out what I want to do! Our office is PRETTY in Purple and Grey.....if you remember we had quite the time trying to find the PERFECT GREY!

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?

HANDS DOWN........Raw cookie dough.....I will make cookies just to eat the dough (Ask my husband...I rarely eat more than a couple of the baked cookies and one of us ends up taking them to work so they don't end up going in the trash)

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH......I know don't consume raw eggs....WHATEVER....its SO GOOD!

7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?

You know when you were younger and you HATED that you're parents made you go to bed at 10:00.....well it stuck around....granted my hubby gets up SUPER EARLY to go to work so he needs his beauty sleep.....technically I wake up the first time at 5 when Eric's alarm goes off.....maybe 5:10 if he hits snooze.....then at 5:30 when he kisses me good bye......at 6:00 my alarm goes off to go run BUT lately I get back in bed and GET UP at 7:00 (I REALLY like my sleep :-)

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?

More than I should.... :-)


Now I am supposed to tag other people, so I will try Elizabeth at Everything in Moderation and Megan at Coffeehouse and Rachel at Keepin' Up With The Kelly's. Well I better get back to watching the Bachelorette....I know guilty pleasure.....DON'T JUDGE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a good sport. I enjoyed your responses. (I don't normally do the chain stuff either!)

    ReplyDelete