Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mouse Killing Husband

YES I had another mouse sighting outside the house (thankfully it was outside but not good that they are out there!) It was climbing on our basement window when I went to check the plants.......

MY REACTION: Running into the house.....ERIC COME QUICK!!!!

Him running into the yard without shoes......

ME: KILL IT! Where's the mouse poison?!?!...

Eric: Jill go inside and finish dinner and I will take care of it

ME: Take care of it?!?! Does that mean kill it?!?! I want you to kill it!

Eric: Yes

ME: Okay....you sure you don't want me to watch it

Eric: It can't get out of the window well.....

YHEW! End of story.....Mouse is dead via shovel and across the street in the weeds. Eric will be finding the poison after dinner and setting up a perimeter....(he didn't want to put out poison and then eat....I can understand)

Well better go stir my sweet potato fries....just wanted to let you know about my amazing husband!

2 comments:

  1. Eric - She comes by her aversion to mice naturally. I'm not a big fan either. Thanks for "saving" my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had another funny thought. When I saw the title of your blog on Lisa's blog list, I had to laugh out loud. You could think that a mouse is killing your husband instead of the other way around.

    ReplyDelete