Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend of Celebration

Wow where do I start?!?!

First off.....HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my favorite dad out there!



And although I couldn't be there with him today I was happy to hear when I called today that he was doing his favorite thing to do on Father's Day.....cutting wheat in the combine! I think the only thing to make today better for him would be having me ride in the combine with him!!! :-)

We were in Creston, IA last night celebrating Eric's grandma, Carol's 85th birthday! What an accomplishment! We had a great BBQ with family and friends!

Eric and I with the birthday girl!

4 generations! Eric's oldest cousin Kyle and his wife just had the cutest baby boy, Harrison, who will be a month old on Tuesday! First Great-Grandchild!!

Grandpa Krantz and Harrison

Today, Eric's family came over for lunch. It was great to have Floyd and Bonnie, Carol, and Brian and Jillian over to see the house.

I think we need to search a little harder to find a dining room table......Jillian and I had to sit at the bar so we'd have enough room and Alan had to sit in a lawn chair!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad had to be content with me as a rider! Love you!

    ReplyDelete