Sunday, December 6, 2009

As promised

Here is a picture from Eric's company Christmas party. It was at the Fremont Country Club. There was a social hour (each person gets 2 free drink tickets) we hear a few years ago it was an open bar but people got a "a little sloppy" near the end and I think they were concerned with having some people on the road....you could obviously purchase more drinks with your own money....which some people most certainly did. Before we left one guy tipped his bar stool completely backward and wiped out!! Lets just say it wasn't a new hire.... maybe got a little over zealous from watching the Nebraska game??? Then we had dinner which was yummy (all the new hires got introduced along with their spouse/guest) and then they had a band play (i guess its someone who works as a clerk in the storeroom) and a few ventured out to dance (again no new hires) Eric and I had to skip the bars and head home so I could finish packing and go to bed. We left before the game was over and when we got home Eric was not happy that he didn't get to see the end of the game (I'd like to go on record that I did not ask or force us to go home when we did....)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! You picked the right time for training. It's not supposed to get over 29 degrees today (and I don't think it's going to make it!) We are supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow. I had to help Dad move cattle after dinner. For the most part, I was in the warm pickup. Dad was on the 4-wheeler. Let's just say I didn't fight him for THAT job!

    ReplyDelete