Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Disappointed??

I really thought that tonight was the last night of the biggest loser. I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind having another episode to watch but I really thought tonight was it. I was ready for the tears to roll (okay I had a few fall today) BUT now next week will be the last week and I'll be in Alabama....will the other RDs watch the show? Do I want to watch the show with anyone else....not sure I need all of them to see me cry. I don't usually vote for TV shows BUT...today I did I voted to let Amanda into the Top 3. (Since it was the internet and not a text I decided to go for it) We will see if my vote helped next week.

In the spirit of the Biggest Loser. Here's my
RD Tip of the Day
(Kind of like their trainer tip!)

Make sure you're getting enough water in your day! You should aim to get 8 8oz glasses a day otherwise known as 64 ounces.

3 Reasons To Increase the Amount of Water you drink in your day!
  1. Help you maintain/lose weight. Sometimes when you think your hungry you're actually just thirsty.
  2. Flushes out toxins from vital organs
  3. Keeps you hydrated--Even being slightly dehydrated can drain your energy making you feel tired!
I have made a goal to try and increase the amount of water I drink each day.

I fill this water bottle each morning and my goal is to drink it all by the time I get home at night! If I drink the whole thing I get around 32 ounces. Today I didn't do so well. Guess I'll try harder tomorrow!!

My challenge to you is to find one area in your life where you can be healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment