Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm BACK!!

Well 3 loads of laundry....unpacking of 2 suitcases.....started re-packing for weekend trip to Wichita.....trip to Target to buy a new printer......a dinner of spaghetti (so nice not to eat out) You can really get sick of eating out for 12 days straight....I'm HOME!!

My flight got in around 5:30 tonight. I don't know why I assumed the snow would be melted.....It wasn't. As we flew in I was honestly surprised to see snow covered fields. I really think I was meant to live in the South. :-)

I will write more at some point but this weekend Eric and I are on the road again. Fritzemeier Christmas and a Wedding should be a fun weekend. Hopefully I can catch you up on my life on Sunday. Sorry to keep you all hanging and apologies for being a bad blog updater while I was away. I have a million things to do tomorrow at the office so we will see how far I get on my to-do list!

Have a great weekend and tune back in on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment