Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just in Time!!

Well I'm currently sitting in the Omaha airport getting ready to fly to Montgomery, Alabama with a short layover in Memphis and it looks like I'm jetting out of town BEFORE a snow storm. HALLELUJAH! Checked the weather for Alabama.....50's and 60's!!!! I don't know if I can contain my excitement...however Eric is worried I might freeze when I get back.



Packing for 2 weeks was interesting to say the least. First, I packed in 2 bags then Eric convinced me I could get it all into one, which I did. But then I stood on the scale with me holding the bag and then weighed myself. It weighed over 50 lbs. SO....I then had to put some of my things into another bag. I ended up checking 2 bags which cost $50! Glad I'm not picking up that tab!! I'm not carrying a bag on which is different for me. I just have my laptop bag with me.

It appears I have an admirer here at the airport.....granted he's 1 but still makes a girl feel good :-)

Eric and I went to his company Christmas party last night. We did take a picture BUT my cords are in my checked luggage so I will post later with a picture of the 2 of us!

Well, I'm off to get breakfast on someone else's tab :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment