Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Apologies!

I apologize that I haven't posted anything this week but I've stayed pretty busy which is a good thing. I was really dreading coming on this trip for multiple reasons including being gone for so long, not knowing anyone, having to be gone for 12 days, ect. BUT I've had fun. For the most part everyone is really cool. There are dietitians from, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Seattle, Cleveland, Pensacola and Omaha of course. There are 4-5 of us that go out to eat every night which is fun. If the company is going to pay for it why not....RIGHT? :-) Tonight we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. (Okay you got me...I'm not going for the game but the socialization) I have done more than socialize this week and I've learned a lot which I'm sure will help TONS when I get back!

Well when Omaha felt like -10 it was 70 and sunny here!! I should have taken a picture of the sun for all of you back home in the midwest. When my in-laws were snowed in completely I was out walking around in shorts and a t-shirt! I'm going to freeze to death when I get back. My local center actually closed on Wednesday....I guess I missed out on not having to work that day, shucks. Eric has instructions to bring me my heavy coat to the airport. I only took my light jacket here....I think I was meant to live in the south don't you....



Yesterday we went to Body Pump....more like Body Ache today. I haven't lifted a weight since the wedding (not much motivation when you don't have a wedding dress to look good in). We also did 15 minutes abs beforehand. It's great because you can get a free pass to the gym from the front desk but my body doesn't think its so great today.



And NO I didn't have this much weight on my bar. (It ranged from 2-7 lbs depending on what exercise and body group we were working) wimpy I know.

Well that is all for now I need to get ready for dinner tonight! Thought you all might need a little Jill time!

1 comment:

  1. You are right! I am going through Jill withdrawal.

    Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete