Friday, December 11, 2009

Meet Art!!

I have been spending a LOT of time with Art this week and we've definitely gotten up close and personal on multiple occasions....

Now don't be jealous Eric, Art has nothing on you....I mean you're up two arms on him :-) For those you of you who are wondering what a PEG tube looks like here's a close up!

There are different tubes but I have seen this type of tube the most especially in my cancer patient population.

Our white coat ceremony...okay not really since we pulled them out of a cardboard box and found our sizes. I guess we just wanted to feel special. This is my 3rd lab coat but the first one I've gotten for free!! YES!!


This is Alan. He is my CSR (customer service representative) I bug him A LOT with lots of questions and asking him to do me favors. It's fun to get to meet the person you talk to multiple times throughout the day! What a LIFESAVER!!!

Last night 5 of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings.



Tonight the plan is to order in pizza, drink wine and watch a movie in our sweats!! My kind of night :-)

Here are the places we've eaten since arriving in Alabama:
Chili's
Zoe's Kitchen
Red Robin
Ruby Tuesday
Los Cabos Cantina
Jason's Deli
Panera
Roly Polly
Buffalo Wild Wings
Mimi's

No comments:

Post a Comment