Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Communication

How many forms of communication can I accumulate for work??


Apparently a LOT! Today I accumulated a pager to add to my multitude of technology. I'm not sure how I feel about being SO connected to work....... I think that we are going to have greater MIS-communication with all of this STUFF....I'll let you know. However, I had to go to Pager 101 today. I've never been that important before :-)

Super excited that tomorrow is the last day of work for the week! However not much of a break as Eric and I are headed to Clay Center tomorrow night, then back to Omaha on Thursday night, onto Atlantic, IA Friday morning, Saturday off to Boone County Iowa???, Sunday back to Omaha. WHEW!!! We might need a vacation to recover from vacation :-) It will be nice to see both our families which makes it all worth the traveling.

Eric came home for a couple of hours tonight but just headed into work for the night.....It's going to be lonely watching the Biggest Loser by myself.....Since he's working tonight he gets to take Friday off without taking a vacation day which is GREAT!

I'll try to take lots of pictures this weekend and I'll update as soon as I can! If I don't get on before Hope all you blog-stalkers have a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: