Sunday, November 29, 2009

Neighbor SIGHTING!!!!

OH YES! The only time we've seen Mr. Angry from below was when he yelled at us BUT we had a literal run in today...Eric and I had just got home from Atlantic and as we were walking by the hallway downstairs, he emerged and before I knew who it was I looked up and smiled....(I have been trying to be overly nice to people I see in the building so they know we are such an upstanding couple. My regulars are the Indian man who lives above us, the Jani King guy who lives besides us. I always ask how they are doing and tell them to have a GREAT day with lots of enthusiasm :-) Back to the story it was HIM! And I'll give you one guess as to what he was carrying......Here is a clue it matched his Budweiser jean jacket....which he also had on.



NAME OUR NEIGHBOR CONTEST!!


My in-laws think I should have a contest on the blog to give a name to our nice downstairs neighbors....and with our recent run in I agree.....so here we go!! Next Saturday Eric and I will look at all the entries to decide who wins and that will be how our favorite neighbors will be referred to from now on!! SO get your creative hats on and start brainstorming......

3 comments: