Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Soar Like An Eagle



Well I'm sitting in the airport waiting to fly to Dallas Fort-Worth and then to Oklahoma City. I'm excited to spend the rest of the week with a dietitian who has the same responsibilities as me. Hope I learn a lot! I get back into Omaha at 5:50 on Friday evening.

I brought my camera so hopefully I'll be able to post some fun pictures from my trip.

Yesterday I went to Lincoln with the LPN who also works in the enteral department. She set up a patient to go home on Tube Feeding so it was nice to see how she conducted the session and I also learned a little something about the pump. I think there is going to be more traveling than they first led onto when I signed on for the job. Considering I've been there a week and have been all over Omaha, Atlantic, IA, Harlan, IA and Lincoln, NE. I guess I'll get to see the country side of IA and NE.

I am trying to book my travel for training in Montgomery, Alabama. I will be there Sunday, December 5 through Thursday, December 17. Which means that Eric and I have to get most of our Christmas Shopping done this month. We have started but aren't even close to being done.

Well not much to report on....hopefully I'll have more to blog about later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment