Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He's BACK!

So as I am waiting to board my flight from Dallas Fort-Worth I get a phone call from our apartment complex.....Oh Yes our neighbor has been calling in noise complaints about us repeatedly. SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY!!!!

I was so upset because Eric and I have been super conscious since the incident. We don't run the dish washer, we don't do laundry, ect. past 9 o'clock at night. The lady said maybe you're walking really hard. I informed the manager that my husband and I don't weigh that much and that we have been trying really hard to be good neighbors. HOWEVER, we aren't willing to not walk around the apartment at night. I mean seriously both Eric and I get up at 5:00 am so we aren't up past 10 o'clock each night and we don't have bounds of energy at that time of night either.

Eric called this evening to talk to the manager too and basically got as far as I did. I can't wait to get out of this apartment and thank god that I'm not there by myself all day anymore. Did I mention that there window blinds have been bent so much from spying that they are permanently bent....and no the blinds haven't always been this way.

I made it to Oklahoma City this afternoon and spent the afternoon with the dietitian. I am starting to get phone calls from patients back in Omaha. It's really scary to know that I AM THE DIETITIAN....YIKES! I'm sure I'll get more confident as time progresses but I'm still learning how to set up pumps and about site care. I'm sure this week is going to help A TON! I wrote my first note in my companies computer system today. I'm SUPER EXCITED to have electronic medical records. I'm telling you traveling for business is nice. I like not thinking about how much my meal costs and having traveling expenses covered. I really want to go down to Bricktown tomorrow night so we will see if I make it down there!

Well I'm watching the biggest loser as I type but I'm headed to bed soon so I can get up and work out tomorrow morning! (Sorry no pictures tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment