Friday, November 20, 2009

Nashville



Sometimes I think that I still live in Nashville!

Today on my conference call for work we took role and they said Nashville and I almost said here!! WHEW that was a close one...

I just pulled up the weather on weather.com and got really excited because it said 62!! WAHOO!!! AND then I remembered that I still have the website set to Nashville...wishful thinking??



It is 53 here though today. I am HOPING to go outside and run this afternoon!! You may be thinking isn't it the middle of the work day? Well yes it is. I am working from home this afternoon trying to do some research on the plethora of hospitals in the area. We have a limited number of websites that we can access at work so I'm using the internet at home. I needed to make some calls for my research but was waiting on a Physicians office to give me a call back since I had a patient who wanted to adjust his Tube Feeding. Since they just called me back I better get back to work and maybe to sneak off for a run! Really I could be done for the day considering I've worked way over 40 hours this week...

Eric and I are going to see The Blind Side tonight!!! YEAH!! I'll let you all know how it is!

1 comment: