Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Riding Partner


My lady in waiting is my partner in crime these days as I travel around Omaha and Lincoln. I'm telling you she's the perfect riding partner. Here are the top 3 reasons:

1. I can shut her up or let her talk when I feel like it (the mute button is almost always on in the Alero...I like to do the talking)
2. She gets me to where I need to go (sometimes maybe not the most direct way but lets be honest I wouldn't make it without it I mean her......reading a map...not my biggest asset)
3. My friend lets me know my arrival time and adjusts as I drive which has helped me out in multiple instances

1 comment:

  1. I love the new background!!! My parents have promised to get me one of your friends too (granted I need a job and to graduate first)

    ReplyDelete