Saturday, May 8, 2010

9 months Baby!

Eric and I had lots to celebrate this weekend!
1. Done with my job!
2. Married 9 months today!!
3. Celebrating the weekend!!!

Friday night we went to a Dante Pizzeria Napolento which is a semi-new restaurant in Omaha which features wood-food grill pizza....yes dad we can go when you come to visit. We were going to go to a movie, Date Night specifically but we didn't get done with dinner in time to go.

Onto Saturday.....Happy 9 months babe!

Arbys....fancy I know! We had a coupon for a free combo and it was close to the bowling alley....yes the bowling alley!

We started out even "almost"....

End of GAME 1

This was upscale bowling alley....couches took the place of traditional bowling alley chairs

End of GAME 2.....I'm doing better....



Eric's happy because I didn't beat him....oh yeah and he got like multiple strikes in a row!

Game 3.......We originally were only going to play 2 games but I HAD to get above 100. I got 3 spares and a strike all in a row! Eric says I'm pretty good for a girl...I guess that's a compliment.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 month!!! :) My husband and I will be celebrating our 11 month at the end of May. Time flies, huh? You guys seem a lot like my husband and I- we're all about coupons and getting the deals. hehe We do nice things, too, but you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete