Monday, May 17, 2010

First day down!

Well I've completed my first day....YHEW! For the next 2 weeks I'm learning the ropes as the Director of Foodservices and then for 2 weeks I'll focus on clinical stuff. Following that I'm off to training for 3 days in Norfolk on MDS (not sure what that is yet) but think it has something to do with care plans for residents. THEN I'm ON MY OWN!! It's a little weird being introduced as "this is your new boss" but I'm getting more used to hearing it after today.

Eric and I did have plans to plant our plants today but they aren't here......guess I better call the landscaping people. I wish people would call if there are a change of plans......so we will make it to small group tonight after all.

Check out this Cool Summer Treat that I discovered at the grocery store recently! It's only 60 calories, 1 g fat, and you get some Vitamin C!
Yes they are weight watchers but they are so tasty......ERIC even agrees! So for a healthy summer treat try the Strawberry Smoothie bars! Short post tonight since we are headed to small group soon! Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Skinny Cow has chocolate ones that are 100 cal. and man are they good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the picture it looks like Spam on a stick.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete