Monday, May 3, 2010

Flooding

Nashville has had over 13 inches of rain in the last 2 days and are suffering from massive flooding. All of my friends are safe and their homes/apartments are okay; however they are very lucky as you can see from pictures below.

Downtown Nashville....

Inside the Opry Land Hotel. According to reports they will be closed for months to come.

An aerial view of the Opry Land Hotel...It's really hard to look at

I lived in Bellevue last year and this picture is from that part of town. It was one of the hardest hit areas. My apartment was on a huge hill so would have been fine but just amazing.

Please keep Nashville in your prayers in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Opryland Hotel on TV at noon. What a mess! I'm glad all your friends are safe, but it's going to take a long time for all of them to get back to normal. It's weird to look at the photos from where we visited last year. Love you!

    ReplyDelete