Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AMAZING CHICKEN ENCHILADAS!

So my experiment worked. As I'm sure you're all aware I'm in love with the Southwest Chicken Salad since I've featured it TWICE.......

HERE'S Jill's Chicken Enchiladas:
Spray baking dish with cooking spray and lightly cover bottom of pan with enchilada sauce.

Warm up tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds and dip each tortilla individually in warm enchilada sauce. I placed 1/2 cup SW chicken salad and some shredded cheese and rolled up and placed in baking dish.

I covered top with cheese, extra cilantro and green onions.

I baked at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. AND ENJOY!!!

So Bush's Grillin Beans Commercial has really worked on me! I drove to the store yesterday to specifically get the Black Bean Fiesta. The commericals were right they are SO GOOD!



Both Eric and I really liked them......just like in the commercial Eric asked where I found the recipe! Well I opened the can and baked them! I'm excited to try some other varieties!

2 comments:

  1. hey! AHH me too! isn't it the best? btw, i will be making your SW chicken salad it looks to die for. pretty easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just takes a little time to cut the veggies but other than that very simple! Today for lunch I had some in a pita with toasted almonds.

    ReplyDelete