Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SO BUSY!

Sorry that I missed posting last night....Eric and I have been SUPER BUSY.......planting our plants/flowers in our landscaping project!! Due to rain and some other issues our plan to have me plant on my week off did not go as expected.....so our plants were delivered on Tuesday (supposed to be in Monday....another story) but it took us 2 nights of planting to get it all done! Take a look!!
BEFORE

AFTER

Last time we were at Menards I bought some gardening gloves!! Aren't they cute?!?!.............not so much anymore...they are a tad dirty!

This was my first time doing any gardening/landscaping........and my husband went golfing after work on Tuesday which meant I was on my own to start the project! AGH!! After calling my wonderful mother-in-law to answer some questions :-) I got dirty....literally!

My first hole!! Super exciting....



Lilac bushes surrounded by day lillies

Front of the house

Now all we need is to get our mulch down and we are done for now at least!

AND I even made dinner!!! Homemade pizza!

3 comments:

  1. your yard looks great!! we've been doing some of the same around here and that pizza looks YUMMY..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why you didn't call your Mom for advice! Maybe it's because you never experienced much landscaping around here. However, you have dug a hole and planted something before (and I have the proof on my blog a few days ago). Seriously, it looks really good (and I'm jealous!) And now your Dad will be wanting me to make pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! (Yard and pizza both)

    ReplyDelete