Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

And most definitely not to me!

Apparently my blog title yesterday, "9 months Baby" had a few people think we were announcing something. Sorry to confuse, excite, scare people (most importantly my brother-in-law) but those of you closest to us we will most definitely tell you in person before we post on our blog :-) His text gave me a good laugh....guess it was a good play on words....even though I wasn't trying to be funny....

But I do want to give a shout out to my mom! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do! You are so giving and I've enjoyed becoming friends over the past couple of years!


Also, my first mothers day with a mother-in-law. Thanks for bringing and raising my wonderful husband into this world. You are a wonderful and special woman.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you current and future mothers!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet--and yes, I did a double take at yesterday's post title. Reading on-- I figured it out. I got a chuckle thinking of what others might be thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think of that . . and first babies don't always take nine months.

    ReplyDelete