Friday, May 28, 2010

Well long time no post! Sorry about my absence but we've just had a lot going on here in the Big O! Here are a few updates on our lives!

JOB:
--I'm really LOVING my new job. I forgot how much I truly enjoy working with older adults.
--Well being a manager is definitely a learning curve and I'm still learning my role but I think I'm getting the hang out of it...I hope atleast

House:
--Our first daylily come out today!



Graduation:
Last weekend I made the trek to South Central, Kansas for my cousin's graduation from Skyline High School!

We had a good time giving awards to various people......best shoes (cute pink high heels on the graduate next to Brian)......worst shoes (well.....I she probably should have been wearing shoes to get this award but she wasn't)


Partner in crime

The weekend before we were in Kansas City for Eric's cousins home school high school graduation....which was most definitely a first for me.

Candace with the boys

Around Town:
--Eric and I went to Lazlos on the lawn last night. It was PERFECT weather....I do believe we were the only ones with a K-State lawn chair....lots of red if you know what I mean. It was great to have a few drinks and listen to some live bands.



Well not big plans around here but I think maybe I'll try to find some new recipes to try. We've also talked about going putt-putting......time will tell!

2 comments:

  1. Your day lilies are blooming before ours. We had a great time at the Ladd Motel. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm super glad you posted such a diva picture of me and that I was titled 'partner in crime.' Very Proud!
    2. I'm so glad that no shoe lady made the post.

    ReplyDelete