Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Day....GONE BAD!

So I was having a perfectly good day at work....extremely busy... but good. Tomorrow I should be setting up my 7th patient for the month which is one better than last month and it's only the 16th. AND THEN DISASTER STRUCK!!! I LOST MY PLANNER. This isn't just any old planner it's my lifeline for work it has all of my lunches written down notes on when to call certain people excetra and now it's GONE. I think I put it on my trunk and drove off including my notes from the past week or two.......AGH!!! I called the med center's lost and found and went back after discovering I had lost it and drove around the parking garage but no such luck. AND because of my detour I didn't get home till 6:45....so pancakes it was for dinner tonight because it was quick, easy and I had the ingredients (sorry no pictures)

BUT I did get a much needed haircut today and I was mentioning to my stylist that my flat iron was turning my bathroom counter brown and was wondering if she had any ideas and she gave me a travel holder for free that folds into a mat! SCORE!!! Of course I left her a nice tip.


BEFORE!!


Folded Case


Case folded out as a mat

Well that's it for tonight.....Hope all is well in your lives

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your planner-know you'll remember the most important things. thanks for letting Leah stay-glad she was safe. Sure enjoyed helping you move, too. Hang in there. Christy

    ReplyDelete