Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MOVIN' IN STYLE


Yes that car is moving down the streets of Omaha with its door open.....Why you might ask? Well, there is a recliner in the back seat. As we drove to church on Sunday we saw this car and my response was "I didn't know that a recliner could fit in the back seat of a car" Eric's response "well obviously it can't"

And NO we won't be using this same method next Friday when we move. We have rented a U-Haul trailer that will transport our belongings.

Speaking of belongings.....Whenever I move I take the opportunity to purge of things that I no longer need/want.

On Sunday I went through my clothes and made a nice pile of clothes that I haven't worn in awhile.

Eric however does not share my same enthusiasm for getting rid of stuff. I am quickly learning that he likes to hold on to things....I had to coax him to throw away some free curve body wash that he had gotten awhile ago. SHEESH!

After church I wanted to drive by the house and GUESS WHAT!! YES there was a SOLD sign. VERY EXCITING!!! I had to take pictures.



You can kind of see the for sale sign it was hard to get a shot of the sign and the house while in the car and trying to avoid getting Eric in the shot! Life as a blogger....what can I say. We have our walk-through this Friday to make sure there aren't things that need to be completed...like the dripping gutter we saw when our parents were here.

Eric is at the game in Lincoln tonight. I am already going to Lincoln tomorrow and Thursday so didn't really want to make the trek tonight too. If I got a referral in Lincoln today I would have gone to the game...BUT I didn't and now I'm catching up on the latest episode of The Bachelor. He's probably glad he's not here :-)

TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY!!! HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of another Bachelor fan!! Adam hates when I watch it, but yet he still knows somewhat what's going on with the girls. :o) maybe he secretly thrives on the drama?? love the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. thank you SO much for your support with my decision to go back to school. your comment meant a lot to me; it's nice to hear from people who are enthused and encouraging! I had no idea you were thinking of nursing as well!? please do tell!

    ReplyDelete