Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On the Hunt

First of all....I hope you all appreciate my post tonight. I didn't get home till 7:45 tonight and already know that I have a busy day tomorrow BUT I took last night off from blogging so I didn't want to leave you all in the dark. Why did I skip blogging last night you might ask.....Eric and I are in search for a dining room table and we had a couple of places we wanted to look before our church small group.

I had looked at this dining room set before at Ethan Allen but Eric hadn't gotten to look at it.



Imagine this in a darker wood

Here is a fabric we were looking at and next to a sample of the darker wood.

Here it is draped over a chair.

Here's another one...but now that I see it on a picture I don't think I like it much anymore. Glad I took a picture :-)

BUT....I think we are back to square one....Eric's not sure if he likes it. Which is fine because I do value his opinion and we plan to keep this dining set for A LONG time. (and if Eric gives his preference I should really listen because it doesn't necessarily happen all the time)

Usually I took the lead in stores but Eric wanted to try taking the lead in a store and I could chip in when I felt like it. So basically he ran the show but when it came time to take down information the sales lady didn't even want Eric's name, she wanted my information....sorry babe....I LOVE YOU!

Okay I'll try to do better blogging tomorrow night.....GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment