Monday, February 15, 2010

Vacation Day?!?!......HA

Well I would say that I got the morning off for President's day but after that not true.....of course my set up couldn't be in Omaha but rather Lincoln. I knew about this patient beforehand so I had all of her stuff at home with me but that doesn't work so well when her orders changed so off to the office I went to get different formula. GOOD NEWS though it only took me 40 minutes to get home from Lincoln today....living so far West has its advantages for both of us. I was supposed to set up another patient in Omaha today but he ended up staying overnight so tomorrow it is.

I got home around 4:00 this afternoon and decided to get back on the exercise train (because I promised myself I would after we moved) SO.....I did a biggest loser DVD that Eric's parents gave me for Christmas. Good workout and I can guarantee I'm going to be feeling SORE tomorrow! (I'm definitly a "little" out of shape) BUT tomorrow I'm planning to get up before work and do my BOSU (check out tomorrow's blog)


Sometimes I wish we could go back to Jamaica where the sun was shining and there were no worries.....(I'm working on Eric to let us take a nice warm vacation next winter.....working being the key point) AnyWho....Tonight's dinner is one of Eric's all time favorites....HAWAIIAN CHICKEN!! I could totally go for visiting Hawaii how about you?

So here's the recipe!

2 pounds of chicken breasts (I use chicken breast tenderloins because they are smaller and cook faster than the hour and half suggested)
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup ketchup
1/4 cup vinegar
2 T cornstarch
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Worchestire sauce
1 tsp soy sauce

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a 13X9X2 pan, place chicken breasts.

Combine all ingredients except chicken. Cook until thickened. (Yes I know it doesn't look great but I'm not lying it so good)


pour over chicken.

Bake, uncovered for 1 1/2 hrs. Yield: 6-8 servings



ENJOY!!! I serve over fried rice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment