Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ho Hum....

Honestly I don't have much to report today kind of a boring day here in the Ladd Household. Eric and I went back to our Fireproof your marraige class tonight after missing last week (I worked till 9 that night, we were packing, and we didn't feel like we got out a lot from going the first week......and honestly we were disappointed there wasn't anyone our age) But last night I got a call from one of the leaders and she was wondering if we would be coming this week.....I'm pretty good about saying no and being assertive but I just couldn't tell her no so......Eric and I were rushing around to get to the church on time and I didn't have time to make dinner.....I wasn't thinking about how long it would take to make all of the recipes I choose this week and I didn't have anything on the line up that we could whip up quick so we ended up eating out. (note to self: you are no longer a stay-at-home-wife pick quicker and easier dishes to make during the week....note taken)

AnyWho! We tried a new place called Newman's Pasta Cafe. It was in between fast food and sit-down (kind of like panera only pasta instead of sandwiches)

We ordered a Omaha Originals Dining Card when we first moved here. You can use the card at local restaurants and get good deals. For instance tonight we bought one entree and got the other free. Can't beat that right?!?!.



Okay back to fireproof your marriage sorry I got a little off track, I mean food does that to a dietitian :-) I'm glad we went tonight, everyone talked more and it was nice to hear other opinions on the covenant of marriage (topic for this week) I think we will go back next week as long as I'm not setting up a patient.....

On the way home it came to me that I would like to be an office manager....I actually really enjoy that part of my job, ordering inventory, keeping par levels, making set up packets, writing notes on patients, filing, ect...... so of course I shared this with my husband:

Eric's response: I think some nurses work their way up to that

My response: I know I've been thinking about it a lot..I might need to go back to school

OH what am I supposed to do with my life.....another day...another day :-)

2 more days this week :-) Have a GREAT THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment