Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekend Fun

YHEW!! I'm one tired girl....I went to Fairbury, Nebraska this afternoon for a set-up which I learned this morning was 2 hours and 15 minutes away from Omaha and I just got home at 8:15 p.m. But as promised I am blogging just for you all. So you please enjoy every word :-)

This weekend we celebrated Christy and Eric's January birthdays by going to the Iowa State vs K-State basketball game in Ames, Iowa. This was my first game in an opposing stadium and it was definitely weird being the minority. Here are a few pictures from the game.

From our seats

Alan, Christy and Carol sat in the row above us

I will admit that Jillian might not have payed such close attention to the game as we were a little distracted with catching up since the last time we had seen each other. At one point during the game Alan leaned down and asked me if we were ahead or behind. He laughed when I looked at the scoreboard to reply......to my defense Jillian didn't know either without looking ;-)


We headed back to Atlantic for dinner were we at the Feedlot. Alan and Christy had a couple of gift certificates that they needed to use up. The boys got stuck holding our purses while we went to the restroom. Thanks Jillian for capturing this great picture of the guys!

Yesterday was a big day for Eric and I.......it was our 6 month anniversary. Are you asking what did we do to celebrate??? Well at 6:00 in the morning I got a call from Eric who had slid into a ditch on his way to work. During his time waiting for the tow truck 5 other people slid into the ditch. I drove to pick Eric up but the tow truck showed up about the same time.

Eric got home from work late since he had difficulties getting to work and by the time he got home it was almost time to leave for our church small group. The mall is on the way to our small group and I needed to return something so our 6 month anniversary meal.....the mall food court. :-)

Eric choose Indian food for these reasons.....they gave him a free sample and he felt bad for them because no one was getting food from there......

These are my new scrubs. I've gotten several compliments on them. It really is great basically wearing pajamas to work.

As promised....Here's my Valentine's Heart Healthy Snack Mix I've been giving out this week. The response has been good from my referral sources and I think they are enjoying getting something more healthy than the typical Valentines Day Treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment