Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEGATIVE!!

Well my TB test was negative today....PHEW!! I passed with flying colors; however, my boss had a few problems. He was leaving to go get his read and I asked if I could just ride with him and I looked at his arm and I was happy to see he had a similar reaction to me. When the lady ran her finger across his arm she was not happy with the bump that had formed.....well they ended up saying it was negative but not sure how I feel about there method of saying he was okay....a little sketchy.

We broke in the grill tonight! However, we probably should have tried something a little simpler for our first endeavor.

AND I finished painting the office today!! YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear my daughter is A-OK! Good job to Eric with the grill and to my lovely painter daughter! Love you!

    ReplyDelete