Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st

Well April 1st is significant to me for multiple reasons.

#1: Eric and I have officially been together for 4 years today!
We went to my winter formal and become "official" that night which just happened to be April Fool's Day we like to joke that its the longest running April Fools day joke!


Our very first date happened earlier in the semester when Eric asked me to a date party. I had to consult my calendar since I was in Human Body that semester and since I didn't have a test on Monday so lucky for us I said YES!


#2: Today is also my Grandpa Moore's Birthday! Happy Birthday! We will be celebrating this weekend on Sunday at Easter dinner!
Yes I did get FOOLED today. Eric gets up way earlier than me to go to work but always kisses me goodbye....today as I'm half asleep he tells me that the weather changed and it snowed last night. I was not a happy camper about this news but fell back asleep. When my alarm went off I checked by blackberry and I had an E-mail from Eric.....April Fool's it didn't really snow. What a Sneaker!! I don't think it should be allowed to do a joke when someone's half asleep! :-)

APRIL FOOL's DAY Everyone and Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment