Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Under the Weather

Well friends I'm a little under the weather today so short blog post for me.....I have lots to tell you about my trip BUT for now....

Our flight last night got canceled and we got re-booked for a later flight that night but that meant I didn't get home til 1:00 a.m. I slept in some this morning but I never felt good....but no worries I made my 10 sales calls but when I got home, I crashed with no plans to rise from my spot.

Eric has been doing a great job taking care of me though. He mowed the lawn, went to the grocery store, made dinner and even cleaned up. What a guy! What a guy!

I thought I made a simple request of Mac and Cheese (from a box with the powdered cheese...I'm very picky when it comes to my boxed mac and cheese) chicken nuggets (all white meat of course), and a piece of toast. (This is my sick food of choice....Eric claims he doesn't have a sick food....who doesn't have a sick food come on people)

My simple request however, proved to be a little complicated for my hubby. I looked up from my tv watching and found Eric with his hands on his hand. I asked if he needed help. "Yes I can't figure out the oven timer".....so up I went to help with dinner. Eric claims he was just struggling tonight in the kitchen....I think maybe he's getting a little rusty. Dinner was yummy and with a tiny bit of assistance I would say Eric hit a home run with dinner!

Don't judge me as a dietitian today I realize that all our food was yellow (if you don't count the ketchup) and yes no fruits and veggies....we'll make up for it tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Eric - thanks for taking care of my girl. Feel better, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better quickly!!

    ReplyDelete