Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Off to see the Wizard

Oh goodness we had a wonderful weekend in the land of oz.....otherwise known as Stafford, Kansas.

First off I got to see one of my bestest friends from college...Miss Anessa who is soon to be Mrs. Anessa Nation since she got engaged on April Fools Day :-) We celebrated by meeting in Hutch to get Pedicures.

Oh yes it couldn't be a trip home without the animals.....Dad giving the cats scraps from dinner and boy did they eat good this weekend.

Yes that's Ralph the dog eating with the cats....they are all the best of friends. A new addition is the lovely K-State cat/dog dish. Everyone in our house is a wild CAT! :-)

Eric and I are discussing when we will be adding to our family...no not a baby but rather a dog....my motherly dog instincts have much to be desired so I decided to practice on Brent's dog, Ralph.

Oh look, here's Ralph in our family picture!!

The whole Fritzemeier/Ladd Clan!

Celebrating Grandpa's 76th Birthday!

Yes, Eric, Dad, Big Cat and I watched the Amazing Race together on Sunday night. Wondering why we are all smashed together on the love seat well Big Cat is very particular about his seating in the living room as he is the King of the love seat. (Of course he's only allowed on my dad's lap or it's back to being an outdoor kitty)

I hope you all had a blessed Easter Weekend and got to spend it with family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Big Cat and Ralph (and your Dad and I) are glad you Nebraskans traveled south for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you had a good week-end, too, and the weather looked great. Beasley is proud of you for sitting so close to Big Cat!
    Christy & Beasley

    ReplyDelete