Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good Day at 68130

WE MET THE NEIGHBORS!!! Yes this deserves capital letters because I have been wanting to make friends....

Eric was out fertilizing the lawn.....

and he found a toy in our backyard and took it over to some of the parents who were out in their yards with their kids. I noticed this from the kitchen and quickly put on my FLIP FLOPS and crossed the yard to meet them. Let me tell you there are A LOT of kiddos in our neighborhood. 4 of them are starting kindergarten next year. There are some cuties and can you believe this 2 of them have Type 1 Diabetes. Interesting I know! I think we will hang out some in their backyards with them.

And to start the day.....Eric made me breakfast!
I know pretty extravagant huh!

Tomorrow's my last day of work for the week!! 4 day weekend for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment