Friday, October 2, 2009

Comments Welcome...

I've had some inquires on how to comment on my blog. When I first got the call I informed the caller (aka my father-in-law) that I would have to wait for my technical advisor to get home from work (aka my husband). Well as it turns out I didn't even have to wait for him to get home. I checked the settings feature and realized that I needed to click on the anyone setting for comments. (This may be a little technical for my readers) so I'll get on with it!

AS OF RIGHT NOW....ANYONE can make comments on my blog!

I WELCOME all comments! I like to know that there are other people out there who are getting a tiny bit of enjoyment or (a way to procrastinate) from my bloggings! (It makes me smile :-) see below...

Comment Away!!

1 comment:

  1. A great blog! Better than Julie's (from the movie). From the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete