Thursday, October 22, 2009

Job Search Update

Well, I'm headed to my final interview with a company this morning at 11:00 and tomorrow afternoon I have a second interview with another company here in Omaha. We will see what happens! I'll keep you updated.....

Last night I taught my nutrition lesson at the after-school program that I volunteer with and we learned about eating a rainbow of fruits and why its good for our bodies. The other half of the class is conducted by a chef and the kids get to be hands on with the cooking. The best part is they get to eat what they make. Yesterday they made Rainbow Fruit Salad. While they were eating one of the girls let out a LOUD belch and a little boy sitting next to her just looks at her stunned. After a moment he says, "I didn't know that girls could do that I thought only boys could."

Well better get in the shower so I smell good for the interview. That's about all I'm going to have going for me since its very rainy here today so I don't know if I will look good....

No comments:

Post a Comment