Monday, October 5, 2009

OOPS!!

My apologies!!

Number 1: I thought I had changed the settings so anyone could comment on my blog; however, I did not see the BIG ORANGE BUTTON that said Save Settings (I guess I really should have waited for my technical adviser to get home!!) So NOW I believe that anyone can post comments. All you have to do is choose anonymous in the drop down box next to "Comment As" BUT PLEASE own up to stalking my blog and sign your name after your comment :-)

Number 2: I did not blog on Saturday or Sunday....I know I know (but sometimes a girl needs a little bit of a break)

Number 3: I usually blog first thing when I get up in the morning but this morning I had to run and get ready so that I could interview for a volunteer position. I know most of you think that I should have skipped the exercising to entertain you. I am working on getting my priorities in order and I promise to make Longitude and LADDitude near the top...

So I hope you all accept my heartfelt apologies and you'll be able to find it in your hearts to forgive me and will continue to follow along on my adventures!!

Here is the cookie tray I made this weekend for Eric's work function....Tune into the next posting for the recipes and my commentary. (coming today!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment