Monday, March 22, 2010

5 Ingredient Dinner!


Another Monday has come and that means a quick and easy dinner here at the Ladd household so we can get out the door to our small group on time. On the menu tonight.....

Chicken Nacho Bake

which comes from Kraft.com Use this link to find the original recipe. We have 3 recipes on the menu this week from Kraft.com and I'm excited to share the results with you all!

4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 sour cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded cheese

PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.

TOP each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.

BAKE 20 min. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).

ENJOY! As you can see from the picture at the top we had rice and stir-fried vegetables from the freezer!



2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! You lose Dave with the stuff on top the chicken and Amanda with the chicken itself..I guess Dave could eat the bottom and Amanda could eat what he scrapes off the top. Maybe Emily and I can try it!! I think it sounds yummy AND easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! I am so happy I just found your blog! I like the recipes...I've been trying to hone my cooking skills lately. I hope everything is going well and I look forward to reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete