Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hoarders

Yes I believe that I would have qualified for the show hoarders if you had looked inside my car before yesterday. Let me tell you when you're car is basically your traveling office it starts to get a "little" cluttered. Eric and I haven't taken my car anywhere for a LONG time mostly because he wouldn't fit in my car.....no I'm not exaggerating. I forgot to take a picture before I started cleaning yesterday afternoon. (Yes, I came home from work a little early but as Eric said....I was just cleaning out my office so I could be more efficient) On my behalf it's been so cold and gross all winter I didn't want to brave the elements especially when we were back at the apartment with no garage. My excuse since my car has a home.....super busy with work. I haven't been very busy this week which is good and bad at the same time.


Check out the messiness on the floor.....not good!


Part of the trash I threw away....Yes I did fill 3 trash bags worth of trash....sad I know


The backseat in the middle of the process....this looks AMAZING compared to what it did look like. You couldn't even see the floor or the seats before I started.


Last but not least the trunk. Maybe the best looking at the start of the process.

I can officially say that my car is very picked up at the moment.....I don't say clean because Eric wasn't home to put together the shop vac so I didn't get to vacuum it out. Guess it will wait till another nice afternoon. I can't believe after the 2 nice days we've had that its going to snow.....so not excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment