Monday, March 8, 2010

Decorating 101

Well this is going to be a quick post with lots of pictures! Your favorite right?!?! I just got done making dinner and Eric is cleaning up then its off to our small group for church.

After work today I begged Eric to come play with me.....at Hobby Lobby....he was less than thrilled but I really wanted to spend time together! Upon arriving I began to wonder if this was a bad idea, as he would know how much I'm spending before I got home with the goods and could tell him how much I had saved on all my purchases :-)

Check out our finds!


I got 2 of these babies (I would have liked 3 but they only had 2)...I thought they would look good above our bed and they nicely mimicked a design in our comforter......see below! (Eric was "okay" with the purchase, good thing it was 50% off otherwise probably not)

Part of the design on our comforter...kinda hard to see but you get the idea.




Jillian got me this sign for Christmas which I LOVE!!! Thanks again Jillian. I've been looking for a picture frame to put underneath on the wall with a picture from our wedding day. I think we might have found a keeper :-)


Hobby Lobby wasn't the only place we decided to visit! Eric and I have plans to paint the office this weekend so we decided to go look at some paint!! We were originally thinking of doing a purple accent wall with the rest of the walls being gray.....But we don't like the gray we picked... GLAD we only bought the sample size paint cans.



We do like the purple though!! Hope you all had a great start to your week! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want me to check HL here for a third one of those. Good choice! We need an update on the finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill!

    Love the leaf fixtures for above the bed...great choice! Hobby Lobby is the best! Any idea where Jillian got that sign she gave you? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete