Thursday, March 4, 2010

Budget Blinds to the Rescue!

Well folks, tonight's going to be a short post. I just got home from work....yes it is 9:00....enough said.

Today I made a little break in my schedule to meet the Budget Blind's Guy at our house so he could install our blinds!! Yeah for our neighbors not being able to spy on us at night anymore! Honestly I was kinda nervous about our choices....I mean it was a small swatch of fabric and it was hard to tell if we would like it when it covered a good chunk of our south side of our living room/dining room. But both Eric and I are happy with the result. Check it our for yourself.

What they look like at nighttime....when I drove up tonight I couldn't see through them so check on that requirement...we were a little worried.

During the day time...before the blinds in front of the sliding door were installed. I had to quickly snap a picture while the guy was grabbing something from his truck....didn't want him to think I was some weirdo :0

This is a closer look at the color. It's kinda greenish/brown....

The alternative to having vertical blinds in front of our patio. I really like the valence.
And finally the faux wood blinds. I would probably prefer them to be darker but that would have shown a lot more dust....

All in all Eric and I were very happy with our selections and the quality of product we got. AND it was well worth the price for the guy to come and install it himself....what took him an hour and half to do would have taken Eric and I a whole day.

Well all....off to bed for this tired girl. BOY am I ready for the weekend!! I need a little R&R. I haven't been home before 7:30 any night this week....seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Yes, paying for installation was a good idea - much easier on the marriage! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete