Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nutrition Philosophy

I was recently asked to share my nutrition philosophy and I've been thinking about it ever since. So tonight........

Jill's Nutrition Philosophy:
I believe you can consume anything in moderation and that physical activity is as important as diet when it comes to leading a healthy lifestyle.

Dietitian pet peeve: I hate it when everyone assumes that I eat healthy 100% of the time because I happen to be a dietitian. Look above....everything in MODERATION....so yes I do have a cookie or two now and again or eat french fries at a restaurant but I don't do it everyday.

On the reading front I started the new Jodi Picoult book House Rules at the suggestion from my mom and again she's not disappointing me (both my mom and Jodi if you're wondering)

We're exciting to be visiting the County Line this weekend for Easter. Yes it happened to be that I grew up with the road right in front of our house being the Stafford/Reno County Line. If you click on the link it will take you to my mom's blog. We haven't been back since Christmas and I'm very excited to go home while not taking call for work.....HALLELUJAH!!

When I asked Eric what I should blog about tonight....he says that its should be about our lawn.....Eric says its lawn time and therefore he will be fertilizing the lawn tomorrow evening.....not sure what this entails but I will watch....... :-)

On the decorating front we still haven't found a color for the office that we like alongside the purple accent wall.....I went to Sherwin Williams today to buy my $4.70 quart of paint.....Yes I do know exactly how much one costs and they know us on a name basis...I'm serious.....Sad I know especially when we've only painted one wall.

A few are duplicates (only 2) but still

Our collection of sample paint

Oops here's a straggler

Well this was a RANDOM smorgasbord of information but Yeah for tomorrow being Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. We're looking forward to having you at the County Line, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a coincidence! I grew up on that same county line!!

    ReplyDelete