Sunday, March 28, 2010

Apologies all around!

Yes I know it's been a few days since I've posted. I do have some excuses though!! Here you go!

1. Wednesday I got up early to go to a class at 5:45 at the gym. I know dedicated right. Well I only lasted 15 minutes in the class when I had to walk out (yes embarrassing) but I was either going to pass out or throw up so I thought it best I leave. So I went and sat on one of the couch's for a while and then since I was at the gym I felt like I needed to work out so I got on the treadmill and struggled through walking one mile. Sad I know. So off to work I went and I never felt good, mostly I was light headed. (And no I'm not preganant....seriously once you're married if you feel sick that's the first question out of everyone's mouth....)

2. Thursday I called in sick. My first one in a long time. (Technically I don't get sick days and I was going to talk the day unpaid until.....)

3. Friday. Off to Lincoln I went for a lunch and I got a referral (number 9 this month).....well his surgery wasn't scheduled till 2:00....4:00 o'clock rolls around and he's just now going into surgery. What does this mean for me.....well that I'll need to go back to Lincoln on Saturday. WAIT...K-state plays...I decided I wasn't coming back which meant I decided to wait till he got out of surgery and did my education in the hospital.....got home at 8:30.

We aren't going to talk about what happened Saturday. But I'm proud of the CATS!! We watched The Blind Side and it was just as good the 2nd time. I told Eric he should pop it in the DVD whenever I have a bad day......Seriously I really like the movie.

Today we went to Cirque de Soleil. Alegria was the title of our show. It was good but a little different than what Eric and I were expecting. It's amazing how some of those performers can get their body to contort.

These ladies were CRAZY flexible.

Tonight's dinner.....Southwest chicken Salad....YUMMY! Tune in tomorrow for the recipe trust me you don't want to miss it! Here's a sneak peak...

No comments:

Post a Comment