Friday, January 22, 2010

5 and 4

Normally I dread Friday mornings. Why you might ask? Friday morning conference call. At the end of the call we all have to say how many set-ups and pending set-ups we have for the month. Usually I have measly numbers, for instance at the end of last month my numbers were 2 and 0. Sad I know. Well today....yes you can probably guess from the title I got to say 5 and 4!! Really exciting for me!

Other news....I'm not feeling so hot! I think I'm getting sick, Everyone was complaining about how cold they were at work and I was thinking I'm burning up. My throat hurts and I'm excited to have the night to lay on the couch and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Sorry I'm so boring this week! Just not a lot to report! 21 more days till we move into our house YAHOOO! Only 7 more days until Eric and I might really start making noise (If the apartment complex were to terminate our lease they would have to give us 14 days to get out.....I think Mr. Down Below should really find out what noise is.....Eric literally wants to drop bowling balls on the ground)

Well I "need" to watch Project Runway from last night! It was great being able to watch my shows last night and not have to share the TV with a certain someone :-)

3 comments:

  1. I do not know what our house would do with only one TV. I think it would make the news. Not in a good way either. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am embarassed to say that we could not even share a DVR and had to get a second one. Dave's 30 recordings a day of The Office were bumping off my shows!!!!

    ReplyDelete