Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW DAY???

Kind of....I got a call from my boss at 6 this morning saying he was closing the office till 11. Granted I didn't get it till after I had showered but oh well. I am taking the morning to clean the apartment....it could really use the attention.

Update on the car: Eric said it still wouldn't start this morning. He called a tow company and they came out and it took them awhile but finally got it started. We are going to take it in this weekend to have it looked over since its still under warranty.

Just saw an update on the weather and traffic. Glad I'm not going into work at the moment traffic looks awful. It sounds like most highways are closed so I'm really glad Eric stayed in Fremont today!

Have a WONDERFUL day and STAY WARM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment