Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Q: Did I make it to midnight last night?
A: no.....we went to bed at 11....

Eric said he was setting his alarm for midnight and was going to kiss me BUT if that happened I don't remember it. He's still in bed so can't ask him either.

We did watch the Hangover.....really funny (mom you wouldn't like it)


NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:
I'm not usually one to make resolutions but this year I really had some things to work on.

1. Be a better blogger. As you all know December wasn't my best month for blogging.
2. Start exercising regularly again. You can pick your jaws off the floor now. I KNOW the exercise Fanatic has fallen off the wheel a bit. I haven't completely quit but I've only done about 2 days a week for the last couple of weeks. It's just SO COLD in the mornings that I have no desire to walk outside to the apartment gym and we have had house stuff almost every evening the week before and after Christmas.
3. Work on Eric's and I's relationship. I think that you should always make your marriage a priority. With lots of changes and traveling happening this year I just want to make sure we take time out of every day to spend time together (not just watching TV together :-)


Well as I type I'm watching the Rose parade and someone forgot to tell the Grand Marshall's wife the proper way to wave. Her arm is going to be TIRED if she thinks she can keep up with her current waving pattern. I mean didn't she go to the Miss Kansas Pageant every year and learn how to do the pageant wave. I know my cousin Paige and I did.......I'm just saying.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comments:

  1. She didn't even wake up to the alarm I had set for midnight!

    --Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Aren't you glad we practiced our wave - you know ... just in case we are ever the marshall of a parade!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I don't think they would be disappointed if they picked me.....helping one tube feeder at a time....and the wave...down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids say the same thing about the movie so now I am determined to watch it.

    ReplyDelete