Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching Up

Today I had a nice surprise! Derek, one of the interns in my class at Vanderbilt was in town! So we got together after work and had a nice chat. It's always so nice to spend time with friends. It's hard to make friends after leaving school so I always enjoy hanging out with friends when I get the chance!

This was a picture from a night out in Nashville the other girl in the picture is Stephanie my former roommate!

Poor Derek, the only guy in a class full of 15 girls....I think he liked it when out fiances and boyfriends came to visit so he could talk guy talk rather than listen to our girl talk! :-)

Big plans this weekend! My parents are coming Thursday night and will be here till Monday morning. Eric's parents are also coming on Sunday so we are going to go look at the house! Thursday I have a lunch and am bringing in snacks for another office! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment