Saturday, January 16, 2010

Noise Complaint?!?!

You guessed it.....our favorite neighbor down below called the office to complain about our noise level again. The office said that the noise (which sounded like dropping bowling balls) according to our favorite friend lasted two hours ending a little after 11......interesting that we didn't get home from dinner until 10:45. I was pissed to say the least so I called the office and spoke with the manager who was not happy that I was calling. She informed me my neighbor has every right to call and complain and maybe we should be more considerate. I informed her we have every right to live in our home and also to complain about being complained about. I'm sure they are happy that we are leaving in February and I am counting down the days.....27 to be exact. I hope that a kid lives in our apartment next and is a crier.


On a lighter and more happy note mom and I went shopping today!

We started out by fueling up with lunch at Paradise Bakery and Cafe. You get a "free" cookie with your order....mid-way through I realized I should document our trip!

First stop after lunch? The GAP and let me tell you there are some GREAT deals there right now! I got all this for $50 (and one of the sweaters was half of that amount)

Yes....3 of the shirts are the same style just different colors....but they were only $5 each and they have a cute design on the front!


Eric says just because they are on sale doesn't mean you have to buy it. You could have spend $0 rather than $5. What fun is there in that I ask?

Scheel's was the next stop. It's kind of like a Dick's sporting goods on steroids. On the list tennis shoes AND SUCCESS!!

These are the same brand I've been buying for awhile but when the shoe fits why change it! The pair these are replacing were much loved and were pretty ratty.

Mom wanted to swing buy Christopher Banks where she scored a couple of great deals. She got a cardigan that I picked out for her!! Sorry no pics from this part of shopping (she didn't bring them in the apartment)

Finally.....FRANCESCA's,,,, how can any shopping trip be complete without a stop here. Granted I didn't get any deals here I did spend my Christmas giftcards (and maybe a little more of my own money) Here's what I scored here:



As you can probably guess Eric is thrilled to help me show you all my purchases.

And what did the boys do during this great shopping expedition??


Then...(I know, I know more purchases) We met the boys at Nebraska Furniture Mart to look at Washers and Dryers and a Refrigerator. Since we are buying a new home and we were buying 3 or more appliances we got builder pricing. I don't think Eric was quite prepared to separate with the money today....he has a hard time letting go :-) As you can tell from my earlier purchases in the day I don't have the same problem.



They will be delivered February 12th!!

WHEW! Sorry long post but I had lots to catch you all up on! Hope you're all having a great weekend! I better stop typing as to not disturb our neighbor below..........

No comments:

Post a Comment