Sunday, January 24, 2010

Packing Fun....???

Eric's Home!! Some of you may not have known he'd ever left!! I felt for my safety as a blogger I should keep it on the down low that my husband was out of town all of last week. Where did he escape to you may ask? Beloit, Wisconsin......Jealous.....I didn't think so.

One of my goals while he was gone was to begin the packing process.....HOWEVER, this didn't happen......I was so busy with work and then when I did have time I was to tired (excuses..excuses) sooooo we started to tackle the project this afternoon following church and after filling our tummies with lunch at Chili's!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Quesidilla Explosion Salad. YUMMY!

Eric begged for a Sunday Afternoon Nap....so I did some facebooking...blog checking excetera while he laid down for a bit. BUT then it was PACKING TIME!!

The guy at work who unpacks all our shipments has been saving me boxes. We filled up all the boxes that I have brought home so far. I have also been marking what room the boxes go in for our super experienced moving crew :-) Don't worry....we thought about you all when we were packing all our books and tried not to make our boxes to heavy....wouldn't want to be responsible for someone throwing out their back. It's pretty exciting to have different rooms that our stuff will go in. Right now our options are....bedroom....living room/kitchen....bathroom....laundry room.

In the new place....master bedroom....master bath.....kitchen.....laundry room....office....guest bedroom.....guest bathroom....basement.....garage.....AHHH SO EXCITING!


Now that Eric is home I've had to start being a wife again which means no more turkey sandwiches for dinner. So last night I put back on the apron and made Lasagna.....


I know most people probably have there own lasagna recipe so if you want my quick and easy lasagna recipe just leave a comment and I'll be happy to post it!

On the menu tonight....Ham and Rice Casserole.....check out tomorrow's blog for the recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for considering the backs of your crack moving crew (crack as in the cracking of old joints as we carry all your stuff!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local Moves Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

    ReplyDelete